Youth Collaboratory membership offers individuals and organizations a way to benefit from deeper engagement with our services and the larger community.
Membership leads to bigger wins and measurable impact, improving the lives of young people, their families, and communities. Our members support the youth services field to be more equity- and youth-centered, research-driven, and effective.
We engage over 200 members nationwide, and each of us has a critical role to play in strengthening our community. Together, we unlock funding opportunities, increase connection and success, and help ensure the safety and well-being of youth and young adults.
Impact of Membership
Members achieve big wins for their organizations and the youth services community. We have supported our members by:
- Developing and distributing research-driven program models, resources, and services that better address the complex challenges facing youth, young adults, and youth serving organizations.
- Providing nearly $6 million in subcontracts in the last 5 years to support local practice innovation.
- Protecting and growing federal funding alongside a strong collective of key allies, with our national advocacy initiative directing $1,033.1 million to the youth services field from 2021 through 2023 and building public support for youth homelessness programs and mentoring grants.
Become an Individual Member and receive (with a minimum $75 investment*; free to youth and young adults under age 26):
- 25% off trainings and advanced registration for free public trainings
- Exclusive invitations to Member-only events and discussions related to youth service trends, issues, policies, and challenges
- Strategic connections with your colleagues, national leaders, and funders
Become an Organizational Member and receive (with a minimum $350 investment*):
- All the benefits of Individual Membership
- Up to 25% off consulting services
- Priority scheduling for proposal review services
- Opportunities for subcontracts to support local programming and innovation through intermediary grants
- Access to our effective, research-driven program models
*When joining, you have an opportunity to make an additional contribution to support our national advocacy initiative, as well as training and travel for youth and young adults to engage in advocacy on the federal level.
Our programs and initiatives are driving some of the most promising practices and gains in the youth services field. Become a Youth Collaboratory member today and strengthen outcomes for youth and young adults in your community.
To learn more about membership with Youth Collaboratory, contact Nicole MacNeill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Ways to Get Involved
Youth Collaboratory also offers a range of ways to engage with us and our community outside of membership. Explore which of the following approaches is right for you:
Get in Touch
Have a question? Let us know how we can help.